Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

New R/T and Scat Pack pricing

Member ID
Reactions
City
Columbia
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
Scat Pack Shaker
I have no problem buying a cool EV as a daily driver. This is a total fail. The Scat Pack runs 11.5’s for $74k haha.

A current Scat Pack will run that or better. I thought my 2016 Scat Pack with Shaker and all but one option was overpriced at $52k and I wouldn’t trade it even up for the new one. That’s sad coming from what will be an $85k car when you add a couple of options and taxes. Let’s not even think about the people who need to put a line on top of that.

The better do much better with the TTI6 car or Dodge is toast.

Boris

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Northern
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
Rammer
Dodge needs to let the aftermarket play with the Hurricane engine.

I think if that engine was allowed to stretch its legs, people would be more open to it.

People bitch and moan about the RHO. But if a tune only RHO outruns a bone stock TRX, those cries will get a little quieter.
BMWs with basic bolt ons with their I6TT are running in the 9s
Charger will have AWD.

Make it so a few grand in bolt ons and the car will run 9s with AWD. Might have a winner on their hands.

But Dodge will have it all locked down and the interest won't be there. So good luck

HWDan

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Home of the Hellcat
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2017 Charger SRT 392
Last edited:

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
I'm not saying the i6 turbo couldn't run good, there is no interest in it for me. Something about a blower sitting on a v8 is just cool.

thetalonguy

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Long Island
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger HC M6
I'm not saying the i6 turbo couldn't run good, there is no interest in it for me. Something about a blower sitting on a v8 is just cool.
Honestly, I haven't even looked into it at all because I don't want I6TT (opposite of American muscle and don't like the body styling) but what's the monumental difference in MPG between that and what a 392? Is this difference saving the world? Saving massive amounts of $ carbon credits?

If I wanted an I6TT, I'd probably get a BMW, which I won't...coming from a guy that had a turbo car most of his life.

fubar569

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bradford
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
I'm at 70,2xx TTL OTD on my 18 PCP Charger HC.

Stellantis can scour the galaxy for every possible phallus. Collect them all in one giant sack. Then eat every last one.

Shitbags.

MikeD1

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Central Florida
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
so do you think Dodge will be forced to option this Fratzonic contraption on the i6 as well ? :unsure:

https://s3.amazonaws.com/chryslerme...tives/mp4/Dodge_Charger_Daytona_Scat_Pack.mp4

Also, some cammed overlap at idle might be the next mod :LOL:
Funny you mention that ! Back when I had the Mustang, some tuners were offering a 'cammed idle' option you could turn on and off.
It was actually surprisingly close to the real thing !

Bowlerguy92

10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seacoast
State
NH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 Hellcat Charger Redeye Widebody
Ya…….these are going to sit.

Paladin06

4000 Posts Club
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Clarksville
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger Hellcat/2019 Challenger Redeye

Boris

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Northern
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
Rammer
Honestly, I haven't even looked into it at all because I don't want I6TT (opposite of American muscle and don't like the body styling) but what's the monumental difference in MPG between that and what a 392? Is this difference saving the world? Saving massive amounts of $ carbon credits?

If I wanted an I6TT, I'd probably get a BMW, which I won't...coming from a guy that had a turbo car most of his life.
In the grand wagoneer it was 1mpg

Member ID
Reactions
City
Columbia
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
Scat Pack Shaker
Dodge needs to let the aftermarket play with the Hurricane engine.

I think if that engine was allowed to stretch its legs, people would be more open to it.

People bitch and moan about the RHO. But if a tune only RHO outruns a bone stock TRX, those cries will get a little quieter.
BMWs with basic bolt ons with their I6TT are running in the 9s
Charger will have AWD.

Make it so a few grand in bolt ons and the car will run 9s with AWD. Might have a winner on their hands.

But Dodge will have it all locked down and the interest won't be there. So good luck
They handed a few of them out for people to put into whatever they want for Roadkill nights. The performance is going to be no problem what so ever. Easy to get more hp than a Redeye with very little effort.

The problem is Dodge wants you to buy a $75k+ EV that runs 11.5 so they are going to have a pricing problem with the TTI6. The low boost version should be current RT prices and the HO version should be current Scat Pack prices. If they do that no one is buying any EV so what are they going to do.