Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

What did you do to your Hellcat today?

Jimmy N.

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lumberton
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'18 Challenger
I must've trained this girlfriend of mine right.

Yesterday evening she went out to sit on the deck with a glass of champagne. I took for granted that she was looking at her new Audi RSQ8 that was delivered earlier in the day.

Wrong. When she came back in I asked, and she said "No, I was admiring Hellraisin", That's her '22 Challenger GT AWD that she bought used.

So apparently enough money can buy quick and fast cars, but not necessarily happiness.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
I must've trained this girlfriend of mine right.

Yesterday evening she went out to sit on the deck with a glass of champagne. I took for granted that she was looking at her new Audi RSQ8 that was delivered earlier in the day.

Wrong. When she came back in I asked, and she said "No, I was admiring Hellraisin", That's her '22 Challenger GT AWD that she bought used.

So apparently enough money can buy quick and fast cars, but not necessarily happiness.
I cant help but laugh when people say money can't buy happiness....neither does indigence....you can be well off and miserable...or broke and miserable...and those that think money can't buy happiness...well...if you ask me..they just dont know where to shop.....:oops::oops:;)

DGatzby

7000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB
Drove it over to the damn light store and thought we purchased four PS4s tires and a set of new DP rotors for kicks! No, it was two damn light fixtures!:ROFLMAO:

Some damb ass in a charger with lots of crap stenciled on the side tried a short run against my girl on the way home. It did not take long to determine the tuned RE absolutely IS responsive. Especially with its relatively new steam rollers out back.:love:

2ndAmend

2000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seacoast
State
NH
Country
United States
Vehicle
20HCM6 22RENBS2
Stopped by the local Dodgey dealer today. Told the "Service Advisor" I had a trans prob the tech would not be able to reproduce. Informed the "Service Advisor" that the distant PB dealer that did the S2 install suggested checking trans fluid level and scanning trans pressures. The "Service Advisor" said, a scan is 1hr at $199/hr!!! Trans fluid check is 0.8 hr. Of course this does not include shop fees, haz mat disposal, graft. sleaze and other fees. And add the 3% cc fee, they DO NOT ACCEPT CASH!!!

The car is 2 years old...

DGatzby

7000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB
Missing it. Returning home after the workweek away tomorrow.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Stopped by the local Dodgey dealer today. Told the "Service Advisor" I had a trans prob the tech would not be able to reproduce. Informed the "Service Advisor" that the distant PB dealer that did the S2 install suggested checking trans fluid level and scanning trans pressures. The "Service Advisor" said, a scan is 1hr at $199/hr!!! Trans fluid check is 0.8 hr. Of course this does not include shop fees, haz mat disposal, graft. sleaze and other fees. And add the 3% cc fee, they DO NOT ACCEPT CASH!!!

Turn and run out the door...surprised the "Service Advisor" wasn't wearin a mask and carrying a gun...:mad:

2ndAmend

2000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seacoast
State
NH
Country
United States
Vehicle
20HCM6 22RENBS2
Turn and run out the door...surprised the "Service Advisor" wasn't wearin a mask and carrying a gun...:mad:
LOL! He wore a mask the first few weeks after he started there! Then when he took it off, I didn't know who he was!!!

These types don't usually own guns let alone carry them!

MikeD1

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Central Florida
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Big haps of the day here was plugging the CTEK back in after unplugging it in case TS Debby caused power surges.

Did hit a milestone a few weeks back during one of my Sunday romps - she finally passed the 12k mark !

20240721_105421.jpg

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat

I don't patronize ANY establishment that wont accept cash...Even our County fair..(Erie County fair)...largest County fair in NYS...is now cashless..and no ticket sales @ the gate..only pre sale on line...been goin there since I was 5...and now...it's over...(ask me if I care)

Bowlerguy92

10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seacoast
State
NH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 Hellcat Charger Redeye Widebody
Enjoyed driving mine finally the last two days. Feeling great with the 426 and the refreshed/rebuilt trans from @hellno. My soul leaves my body at WOT. Got a few good months left in NH, going to try to pile some miles on and enjoy it.

hellno

3000 Posts Club
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
memphis
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 challenger hellcat
Let er rip tater chip😁

Bobo

2000 Posts Club
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fremont
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 Dodge Challenger Super Stock
Put gas in it for the first time this summer:(
Although while I was sitting waiting for a train, my range went up sitting there idling for about 5 minutes:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
Had a picnic at lunch time
20240809_115428.jpg

MikeD1

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Central Florida
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Look at those crumbs on the console !!!
[ohcrap][nono][crazyeye] ABSOLUTELY NO eating/drinking/smoking/shaving/applying makeup etc. inside the car at any time !!

Violators will be dealt with quickly & severely ............ [whip][hatchet][gunfire]

2ndAmend

2000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seacoast
State
NH
Country
United States
Vehicle
20HCM6 22RENBS2
[ohcrap][nono][crazyeye] ABSOLUTELY NO eating/drinking/smoking/shaving/applying makeup etc. inside the car at any time !!

Violators will be dealt with quickly & severely ............ [whip][hatchet][gunfire]
I'm ok with that, as long as the owner gets to Trump the rules! I can't drive without a hot coffee!!

(Actually I can't do anything without coffee...)

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat

2ndAmend

2000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seacoast
State
NH
Country
United States
Vehicle
20HCM6 22RENBS2
But I get hungry! And the nice ladies at the bank give me biscuits for the dog! :)

So next you're going to tell me no dogs?!?! ;)

Hey, in 20y most of us will either be drooling on ourselves in a home or worse. We should enjoy what little life is left! :)

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
A

Are Ya Fuckin kidden me...food in the car:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:...ya outta be horse whipped:mad::mad::mad::mad:
I was at work and could have ate somewhere else but why? My cars are nice, I clean them and enjoy them. No garage queens here.

Show me another winner of the hemi quick 8 that drives their car everyday and eats in it:cool:

Bobo

2000 Posts Club
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fremont
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 Dodge Challenger Super Stock

Only people allowed in my car are my wife and myself, I do allow drinks but NOTHING else! Makes the wife angry but I don’t care!! When we’re in her car, her rules hit her car is a mess like a teenage girls car🙄
My car still looks like I just picked it up at the dealers and it’s two next Tuesday August 12th!!

Paladin06

4000 Posts Club
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Clarksville
State
TN