Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Visiting a car dealership tomorrow to see a trackhawk 2021. Anything i should know?

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
I don’t know about that, some people are honest and have integrity
Hmmmm...not politicians...car dealers....dope dealers. Democrats..double agent SPIES..:sneaky::sneaky:...and a host of others....the rest of us...try to do right by people;););)

Jimmy N.

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lumberton
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'18 Challenger
You said anyone selling anything. Selling a car? Yeah probably shady. Parts? No so much
For the most part I've ended up getting vehicles in better condition than I had expected when buying used. Which is almost always sight unseen.

Latest example is the '19 Durango I went some 450 miles from here to pick up, without even having seen photos of the car. Was told it was in very nice condition (despite having over 90K miles on it) and the price was definitely right.

Well, turns out that car is in near perfect condition, much nicer than I had hoped for. This one was from a large dealership, but mostly it has been private sellers, proving that there are still some un-shady sellers out there.

Member ID
Reactions
City
Warrenton
State
VA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2023 Durango SRT 392 Premium
THs are awesome epic vehicles IMHO, and have been a kinda grail auto for me. I'm not hating here, but I've found it interesting that I've read on the interwebs from owners of both, and of course in YT vids, that many say the DD HC is a better vehicle overall, including of course driving dynamics, IF they were forced to pick just one. But not gonna lie, I believe the TH is the absolutely most beautiful in its lines and proportions. And, just splitting hairs here - we all know they are both top tier rides with punishing performance.