Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Hellcat 2015 No Charger Loading

Member ID
Reactions
City
Miami
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
Charger 1969
Hello my friends, my name is Lucas and I live in Brazil...
Here I built a 1969 Charger with Engine and Automatic Transmission donated by a 2015 Hellcat.

I managed to get the set working a few days ago using a Mopar controller and Sound German.

everything was going well, car with ok power and ok supercharger... however today I started it in my garage and noticed that I was no longer hearing the classic sound of the hellcat supercharger and the car was limiting at approximately 4500 rpm, I used my scanner to I read the ECM errors and noticed that error P0171 appeared, it says that the fuel system is poor, but I just changed the fuel pump and it's still the same, the car doesn't even seem to have a supercharger anymore, it's not charging anymore and it is limited to 4500 rpm, I have already tested injectors, spark plugs, cables, air leaks, changed the fuel pump and even so the car is still the same without power, without charging the supercharger and with this error

jroyk

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Sketchy
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat M6
Welcome to the forum.
Sounds like a great project. Unfortunately, I don’t have the expertise to help. There are smarter people here, though. Hopefully, one of them will have the answer.

MJS73

2000 Posts Club
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moparland
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Challenger Hellcat
I would check the volume of the fuel pump you're using and the size of the fuel lines. Do you have a fuel pressure regulator? Fuel return line?

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Hello my friends, my name is Lucas and I live in Brazil...
Here I built a 1969 Charger with Engine and Automatic Transmission donated by a 2015 Hellcat.

I managed to get the set working a few days ago using a Mopar controller and Sound German.

everything was going well, car with ok power and ok supercharger... however today I started it in my garage and noticed that I was no longer hearing the classic sound of the hellcat supercharger and the car was limiting at approximately 4500 rpm, I used my scanner to I read the ECM errors and noticed that error P0171 appeared, it says that the fuel system is poor, but I just changed the fuel pump and it's still the same, the car doesn't even seem to have a supercharger anymore, it's not charging anymore and it is limited to 4500 rpm, I have already tested injectors, spark plugs, cables, air leaks, changed the fuel pump and even so the car is still the same without power, without charging the supercharger and with this error
Welcome to the forum.
Sounds like a great project. Unfortunately, I don’t have the expertise to help. There are smarter people here, though. Hopefully, one of them will have the answer.
Uhhh ok professor when did Brazil move to Fla.:unsure:

jroyk

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Sketchy
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat M6
Uhhh ok professor when did Brazil move to Fla.:unsure:
What’s Florida got to do with it? Post has a Brazil flag.