Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Getting rid of redeye

Jimmy N.

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lumberton
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'18 Challenger
Yeah, minus the "supercharged" badging on the doors and the "Trackhawk" badge on the rear lid, mine mixed in nicely.

Never got around to get rid of the yellow on the calipers, but did put a "Limited" badge on the rear lid. That was because it was by far most limited Jeep I ever owned

2ndAmend

2000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seacoast
State
NH
Country
United States
Vehicle
20HCM6 22RENBS2
One thing I find interesting is that if I change wheels on a vehicle they have to be retorqued afterwards. If a dealer or tire store installs them it's not necessary.
That's because dealers let their techs "torque" the nuts with a 150psi driven impact wrench! ;)

Demoniccat

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mid
State
RI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Hellcat Redeye
I go to a local place for wheel mounting they always use a torque wrench ALWAYS! basic Toyota or high end Ferrari, Porshe, Mclaren. Touch less mount unmount. Funny that you can see mild to wild cars at that shop. The place absolutely jams with business. Indicative that quality won’t go out of fashion there any time soon. Other jobber shops take note What makes business boom.