Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Active Interchiller Feedback

OP
OGTRIPLEOG
Member ID
Reactions
City
n/a
State
MA
Country
United States
Vehicle
21' Trackhawk
Thread Starter #41
This is what you’d be looking for (see 2 black arrows). IMG_6925.jpeg

fubar569

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bradford
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
As much as I would love to be able to look I know that my Flex tune is locked which is fine because I don't need to be messing with it. I believe my E85 race tune or some version of it that I have is unlocked though. If I remember tonight I'll take a peek and check those values.

OP
OGTRIPLEOG
Member ID
Reactions
City
n/a
State
MA
Country
United States
Vehicle
21' Trackhawk
Thread Starter #43
totally understand and much appreciated.

fubar569

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bradford
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Fired up the tablet and for what files were unlocked that I have access to...it appears that both P/N and Drive AC target idles are set to 750 (752 technically) at temperature. They start much higher during warmup. 1000 to 1300 depending on temp and condition.

I may have deleted all old copies of my open tune files because tbh I messed with them too much and always went back to the known good anyways. If I can't 100% trust my guy I shouldn't be paying him to do it in the first place.

Unholy707

6000 Posts Club
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orlando
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
Got it. I have a true flex fuel, adjusts on the fly (Satera tuning). Does not seem fuel dependent (has happened with 93 and as high as e74%). If anyone can look at their tune and check if the idle RPM is adjusted up when the AC comes on that would be helpful. Basically, I don’t have any reason to believe there is a mechanical issue, or issue with the chiller. Temps are consistent, condenser does not make any noise when it comes on. Have not checked Freon charge, but I suspect it to be within normal range. Only surrogate that something mechanical could be off is the stalls related to AC on. As mentioned, it’s not immediate and not everytime. But only happen with AC on.

I’m not sure if changing idle Rpm is within normal limits after chillers go in. im familiar with only a few tune changes relative to chiller install — namely fuel adjustment on warm start to compensate for condensation dripping onto the cylinders when I/C drops below dew point and fan speed adjustments. Had not heard of what the tuner wants to try.. so I just wanted to see if anyone had heard of this.
How long have you been having this problem? As long as you’ve had the tune?

Unholy707

6000 Posts Club
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orlando
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
And you have a separate e85 gauge in the car, correct?